The set as it in the film Ma and Pa Kettle Back on the Farm (1951).
|Ma and Pa Kettle location|
|Notable locations||14 Cape Flattery Road
Cape Flattery, Washington
|Notable characters||Ma and Pa Kettle|
The Kettle Farm (also known as Gausman Ranch) was a movie ranch in Universal Studios. It is best known for its use in the ten installments of the Ma and Pa Kettle film series. The set was redressed several times to resemble a broken-down shack with dilapidating farm buildings. The Kettle Farm area was demolished in 1969 to begin construction on the Gibson Amphitheatre on the site of the set.
The movie ranch has appeared in numerous films and television series.
List of appearances in film and television
- The Egg and I (1947)
- Ma and Pa Kettle (1949)
- Ma and Pa Kettle Go to Town (1950)
- Ma and Pa Kettle Back on the Farm (1951)
- Ma and Pa Kettle At the Fair (1952)
- Ma and Pa Kettle On Vacation (1953)
- Ma and Pa Kettle at Home (1954)
- Ma and Pa Kettle at Waikiki (1955)
- The Kettles in the Ozarks (1956)
- The Kettles in Old MacDonald's Farm (1957)
- The Thing That Couldn't Die (1958)
- The Deputy (1959–1961)
- Adam-12 (1968–1975)