Kettle Moraine High School
|Kettle Moraine High School|
|School district||Kettle Moraine School District|
|Principal||Jeff Walters (2011-Present)|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue and Lightning Gold|
Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS) is a secondary school located in Wales, Wisconsin. It serves students from Delafield, Dousman, Eagle, Genesee, North Prairie, Ottawa, Sullivan, Summit, and Wales. It is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA CASI). Kettle Moraine was named a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 2002 by the U.S. Department of Education. 
The Kettle Moraine High School campus contains three charter schools in addition to the regular school, nicknamed "Legacy". Charter school students may participate in any extracurricular activities, including sports, open to Legacy students.
KM Perform, founded in 2011, teaches music, art, creative writing, and theater through workshops and seminars while students take math and science classes online or through Legacy.
The High School of Health Sciences (HSHS, HS2), founded in 2014, partners with Prohealth Care, Aurora Medical Center-Summit, and Medical College of Wisconsin to teach about biology and healthcare through hands-on experience.
Other clubs include: Academic Decathlon, Aikido Club, Best Buddies, Campaigners, Caretakers for the Environment, Chess Club, Chamber Singers, Chinese Club, Diversity Club, Drama Club, FRC Robotics team, French Club, Gay/Straight Alliance, German Club, Global Action, Intramural Sports, Interact, Lacrosse Club, Laser Jazz, Marching Band, Math team, Meditation Club, Mock Trial team, Model UN, Ping Pong Club, Spanish Club, SMART Team, and The Voice (the school newspaper).
Kettle Moraine won the WIAA state team championships in boy's cross country (1970), baseball-summer (1988), football (1988), girls' basketball (1999), boys' track (2008), and boys' lacrosse (2016).
- Institution Summary, AdvancED, Retrieved 2012-07-08
- "About KMHS". Kettle Moraine School District.
- "Greendale High School- Panther Spotlight". Greendale School District.
- "Kettle Moraine High School Profile, Fall 2007" (PDF). Kettle Moraine School District.
- Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, by sport, State Results Archive, State Tournament Records, http://www.wiaawi.org/
- "Kettle Moraine High School Hall of Fame 2004 Inductees". Kettle Moraine School District.[dead link]