Jump to navigation Jump to search
Church of St Andrew, Kettleburgh
|Area||5.87 km2 (2.27 sq mi)|
|• Density||39/km2 (100/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
The grade I listed church of St Andrew dates from the 14th century and was restored in 1890. The village also has a pub.
- Corrie Grant (1850-1924), journalist, barrister and Liberal Party politician who served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for the Rugby division of Warwickshire from 1900 to 1910.
- "Kettleburgh 2011 census". www.nomisweb.co.uk. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Ordnance Survey Landranger Map 156: Saxmundham, Aldeburgh & Southwold
- Historic England. "CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (1283194)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 2 April 2014.
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|