Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ketu or KETU may refer to:
- Ketu (Benin), a historical location in present-day Benin
- Ketu, Nigeria
- Ketu Municipal District, in Ghana
- Ketu railway station, in China
- Ketu, another name for the mountain K2 on the China–Pakistan border
- Ketu (mythology), a god in Hinduism
- KETU, an American radio station
- Candomblé Ketu, a branch of the Candomblé religion of South America
- Lesley Ketu (born 1987), New Zealand rugby union player
- Kétou, Benin, a town
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ketu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.