Kevin Brock (American football)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||April 9, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Hackensack, New Jersey|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||264 lb (120 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Kevin Brock (born April 9, 1986) is an American football tight end who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Rutgers.
New York Jets
Two days after being waived by Chicago, Brock was signed by the Dallas Cowboys. When the Cowboys suffered injuries to three tight ends, John Phillips, Scott Sicko, and Brock, they needed to sign another tight end. To make room, they waived Brock. He cleared waivers and reverted to Injured Reserve. He reached an injury settlement with the Cowboys on August 25, 2010.
Brock was signed to the Oakland Raiders' practice squad on September 6, 2010.
Kansas City Chiefs
Brock was signed to the Kansas City Chiefs' roster on September 16, 2013. He was waived on October 29, 2013.
- "Three Scarlet Knights Sign NFL Free Agent Contracts". Scarletknights.com. 2009-04-27. Archived from the original on 2009-04-30. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "NY Jets claim Rutgers product Kevin Brock off waivers". NJ.com. 2009-08-03. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "NY Jets cut three players, including former Rutgers tight end Kevin Brock". NJ.com. 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "Bears sign LB Brian Iwuh; release TE Kevin Brock". Daily Herald. 2010-05-24. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "Cowboys sign TE Kevin Brock". ESPN. 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- Notes: Tez, Geno looking at Sept. 7; Schaffer, Scott waived;Lewis mum on Thursday starters
- Notes: Bengals re-sign TE Brock, Smith to IR; Inactive list may be full of inactives; Stat check
- Bengals sign QB Pryor among others