Kevin Burke (CEO)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Columbia Business School
Fordham University School of Law
Kevin Burke was the Chairman, President, and CEO of Consolidated Edison. He joined Consolidated Edison in 1973. He was promoted to Chief Operating Officer in 2000, President and CEO in 2005, and Chairman in 2006, serving until his retirement in 2013.
Burke graduated from Manhattan's prestigious Regis High School in 1968. He holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from The Cooper Union, a master's degree in engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, a master of business administration from Columbia University, and a juris doctor from Fordham University.
- "Kevin Burke Profile - Forbes.com". People.forbes.com. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- Kevin Burke (2005-09-01). "Kevin Burke: Executive Profile & Biography - BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "Kevin Burke". Cooper Union. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Investor Relations". Con Edison. Archived from the original on 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- TSC Staff (2005-05-16). "Kevin Burke Named CEO of Consolidated Edison". TheStreet. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "#325 Kevin Burke". Forbes.com. 2009-04-09. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|