Kevin Cash (businessman)
The son of businessman Barry and his teacher wife Sheila, he and his sister were born in Birmingham. He attended Kings Norton Boys School. Cash took over the running of his father's property business, which was held in a trust in the British Virgin Islands and managed via a company in Geneva, Switzerland. The holdings of the various operations had at one point been estimated to be worth in excess of £500million.
- Nabila Benbrahim: a Moroccan with whom he has a son
- Jackie St Clair: glamour model
- Ariane Porthault: a French national with whom he had two sons
- Carla La Reservee: with whom he has two children
In April 2018, it was reported that Cash had sought an Individual Voluntary Arrangement with his creditors, who were reported to be owed £32 million. Cash had previously became bankrupt when he was younger.
- Angella Johnson (26 February 2011). "Will bizarre court bust-up over roast chicken blow open the secretive world of Britain's '£500m publicity shy tycoon'?". Daily Mail. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- "Friend of 'McMafia death plunge' tycoon is on brink of bankruptcy". Mail Online. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- Strachan, Ian (2018-01-25). "Rich List 2018: No.14 - Kevin Cash and family". birminghampost. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|