Kevin Cash (businessman)
The son of businessman Barry and his teacher wife Sheila, he and his sister were born in Birmingham. He attended Kings Norton Boys School.Cash took over the running of his father's property business, which is held from a trust in the British Virgin Islands and managed via a company in Geneva, Switzerland. The holdings of the various operations are estimated to be worth in excess of £500million.
- Nabila Benbrahim: Moroccan graduate of the University of Montreal, with whom he has a son Sami
- Jackie St Clair: glamour model
- Ariane Porthault: French, whom he married in Marrakech, with whom he had two sons, Cameron and Michael
- Carla La Reservee: . They have a young boy called James and a baby girl called Grace
- Angella Johnson (26 February 2011). "Will bizarre court bust-up over roast chicken blow open the secretive world of Britain's '£500m publicity shy tycoon'?". Daily Mail. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|