Kevin Collins (American actor)
|Born||Kevin Michael Collins
March 17, 1972
Trenton, New Jersey
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor|
|Spouse(s)||Rachael Marie Collins (2008-present; 3 children)|
Kevin Michael Collins (born March 17, 1972) is an American stage and screen actor.
Collins is an alumnus of St. Michael's College at the University of Toronto and a graduate of the National Theatre School of Canada and the Ecole de Mime Corporel Dramatique in London. He was a member of the Irish company Blue Raincoat and of the London-based corporeal mime company Theatre de l'Ange Fou.
In theatre he has worked in the West End, with the Peter Hall Company, and off-Broadway. On film he has appeared in Everybody's Fine, Baby Mama, Jamil Dehlavi's Infinite Justice and Munich, directed by Steven Spielberg. His television appearances include Unforgettable, Law & Order, All My Children, Gossip Girl, Person of Interest and The Black List.
Collins is also a voiceover artist whose voice is regularly heard in national ad campaigns in the United States, Canada, the UK and Ireland. As a voice actor, his credits include work for RTÉ and BBC radio drama, and documentary narration.
He also acted in Just Cause 3, taking the main role as Rico Rodriguez.
- Robinson, George (2005-01-15). "On the Road to Stardom". Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- "www.kevincollins.com". Retrieved 2009-02-23.
- Paddock, Terri (2004-05-13). "Ringwald Confirms as West End's New Sally". www.whatsonstage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- Isherwood, Charles (2009-04-21). "Theater Review - It’s Yeats Country. Do You Know Where Your Soul Is?". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- "IMDb". Retrieved 2009-02-23.
- "Kevin Collins audio work". Archived from the original on 2009-12-14. Retrieved 2009-02-23.