|Born||September 11, 1972|
|Occupation||Neuroscience-based coach, Author, Speaker, &Former Neuropsychologist|
|Known for||Founder/CEO of Grey Matters International, Inc|
Early life and education
Dr. Fleming was born on in Springfield and raised in Longmeadow, MA. He is a 1991 graduate of Longmeadow High School. He studied psychology at the University of Notre Dame from where he received his BA, MA and PhD in Counseling psychology.
He did his Predoctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the Counseling & Psychological Services Center at Purdue University and his Postdoctoral Residency in Rural Psychology at the University of Wyoming.
In 2008, Fleming founded his own company, Grey Matters International, Inc., an international neuroscience-research informed behavior change consulting, advising, and technology firm for complex individual and organizational entities ill-served by traditional psychological and psychiatric models of change.
He also founded Assumptive Coaching', an integrative, multi-disciplinary model aimed at challenging the thinking underneath one’s thinking (meta-cognition) about change and the complex systems inherent in decision-making and resultant neuroplastic changes of the brain.
- 1994 - Received the Steve Calonje Jazz Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Jazz Program at University of Notre Dame.
- Beau Henderson,"Dr. Kevin Fleming of Grey Matters International: "Here Are 5 Things Anyone Can Do To Optimize Their Mental Wellness"". Authority Magazine. 20 March 2020. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- Linley Taber,"The boss hits bottom". nypost.com. 5 March 2012. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Kevin Fleming PhD – Grey Matters Intl, Inc". internationaltherapistdirectory.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- Todd Nordstrom,"Inspirational Quotes Aren't Enough. Here's How to Turn Them Into Action". inc.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Dr. Kevin Fleming — Building The Future". buildingthefutureshow.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Demand the Truth: The Mind is a Beautiful Thing". 990wbob.com. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "11 ways to avoid messing up your child". globalnews.ca. 12 December 2017. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Dr. Kevin Fleming Reviews - Mental Health Counselor". issuu.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Interview with Dr. Kevin Fleming – Grey Matters Intl". sobernation.com. 7 December 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Interview With Dr. Kevin Fleming". all-about-psychology.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Anorexia Nervosa DSM-5 307.1 (F50.01) (F50.02), Author: Dr. Kevin Fleming, Ph.D." theravive.com. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- Maxwell, S. E.; Fleming, K. J. (2000). "The proof of the pudding: an illustration of the relative strengths of null hypothesis, meta-analysis, and Bayesian analysis,Howard GS1, Maxwell SE, Fleming KJ". Psychological Methods. 5 (3). ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. pp. 315–32. doi:10.1037/1082-989x.5.3.315. PMID 11004870.
- "Timbre Reliance in Nonmusicians' and Musicians' Memory for Melodies, Gabriel A. Radvansky, Kevin J. Fleming, Julie A. Simmons". ucpress.edu. Retrieved 1 April 2020.