Kevin Henderson (ice hockey)
3 December 1986 |
Toronto, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||210 lb (95 kg; 15 st 0 lb)|
|Quad City Mallards
Kevin Henderson (born December 3, 1986) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who is currently with the Quad City Mallards of the ECHL. He has previously played with the Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League (NHL).
After two seasons with the Sharks American Hockey League affiliate, the Worcester Sharks, Henderson was not tendered a new contract. Midway through the 2011–12 season, Henderson was eventually signed by the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL on February 2, 2012. He went scoreless in 2 games before he was loaned on a try-out to the AHL with the Milwaukee Admirals on February 10, 2012.
On July 1, 2012, Henderson was signed to a one-year contract with the Admirals NHL affiliate, the Nashville Predators. With the lockout in affect, Henderson was assigned directly to the Admirals to start the year. In the final stages of the shortened 2012–13 regular season, Henderson received his first NHL recall by the Predators on April 19, 2013. On the same day, Henderson scored his first NHL goal in his debut game for the Predators in a 5-4 overtime defeat against the Chicago Blackhawks.
|2007–08||University of New Brunswick||CIS||27||5||10||15||22||—||—||—||—||—|
|2008–09||University of New Brunswick||CIS||28||19||31||50||28||—||—||—||—||—|
- National Hockey League (2010). The National Hockey League Official Guide & Record Book/2011. Triumph Books. p. 301. ISBN 978-1-60078-422-4.
- "Preds sign prospect Kevin Henderson". Nashville Predators. 2012-07-01. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- "Predators recall Bang and Henderson from Milwaukee". Nashville Predators. 2013-04-19. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
- "Blackhawks win seventh in a row with overtime goal". National Hockey League. 2013-04-19. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
- "Mallards sign veteran Henderson". Quad City Mallards. 2015-11-12. Retrieved 2015-11-12.