|Full name||Kevin Holt|
|Date of birth||25 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Dumfries, Scotland|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2010–11||Queen of the South|
|2011–2015||Queen of the South||108||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:00, 13 May 2017 (UTC).
Holt joined Queen of the South in August 2010 and began playing for their Under-19 squad. In June 2011 Holt was awarded the Jade Moore Memorial Trophy for being Queens under-19s player of the season. Holt made his senior debut on 17 September 2011 as a substitute in a 4–1 victory against Greenock Morton in a Scottish First Division fixture replacing hat-trick scorer Kevin Smith.
Holt made his first start on 12 November 2011 against Partick Thistle in a goalless home draw. Holt was sent off against Dundee in December 2011 and this was his first ever dismissal. Holt's debut in the Scottish Cup was in a 1–0 away win against Partick Thistle on 7 January 2012 with the goal scored by Daniel Carmichael. This was Queens first win in the competition since their 4–3 semi-final win against Aberdeen in 2008 at Hampden Park. At the end of the 2011–12 season Queens were relegated to the Scottish Second Division but despite this Holt remained with the club, having signed a new contract in December 2011.
Kevin Holt is the son of the Dumfries born footballer Gordon Holt. Gordon played for Kello Rovers in the Scottish Junior ranks before turning professional when he played for Airdrieonians during the 1986–87 season and then for Stranraer during the 1987–88 season.
In 2011, Holt was studying for a career in banking.
- As of 15 May 2017
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other[a]||Total|
|Queen of the South||2011–12||17||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||19||0|
- Queen of the South
- "Kevin Holt". scottishfootballleague.com. Scottish Football League. Archived from the original on 24 February 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- "Squad Profiles". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- "Kevin Holt Profile". qosfc.com. Queen of the South F.C. Retrieved 27 September 2011.
- "Queens under 19s awards". Dumfries & Galloway Standard. Scottish & Universal Newspapers Limited. 8 June 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Holt stays on at Palmerston". scottishfootballleague.com. Scottish Football League. 28 December 2011. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- "Partick Thistle 0 – 1 Queen of the South". qosfc.com. Queen of the South F.C. 7 January 2012. Archived from the original on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Queens' star man Robinson in no hurry to leave Palmerston". Dumfries & Galloway Standard. Scottish & Universal Newspapers Limited. 11 May 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- "Dundee sign Queen of the South's Kevin Holt on a pre-contract". BBC Sport. 18 May 2015.
- "Kevin Holt". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 27 September 2011.