Kevin Huntley (gridiron football)
April 8, 1982|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Kevin L. Huntley (born April 8, 1982) is a former professional American and Canadian football defensive tackle. He was signed by the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted free agent in 2005. He played college football for the Kansas State Wildcats.
He signed with the Washington Redskins during the 2008 offseason but was released before playing in any games.
On August 12, 2008, he was claimed off waivers by the Pittsburgh Steelers, but was released on August 16.
Huntley was signed by the Toronto Argonauts on April 27, 2009 and was cut at the end of training camp. He was re-signed on July 10, 2009. He tallied 5 tackles and 1 sack in his debut on July 11, 2009. On June 22, 2013 Huntley was released by the Argos. Huntley played 4 seasons with the Argos, amassing 123 tackles and 26 sacks.
- "Oakland Raiders bio". Retrieved 2009-04-27.[dead link]
- "Atlanta Falcons bio". Archived from the original on 2007-12-21. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- "Argonauts add more depth to defensive line, sign Huntley". Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- "Toronto Argonauts bio". Archived from the original on November 20, 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-29.
- The Canadian Press (2009-06-25). "Running back Ebell among 21 players released by Argonauts". TSN.ca. Retrieved 2009-06-25.
- Released by Argos