Kevin Jurovich at San Francisco 49ers training camp in 2010.
|No. 14, 19|
|Date of birth:||June 30, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Santa Clara, California|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||188 lb (85 kg)|
|College:||San Jose State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Kevin Allan Jurovich (born June 30, 1986) is a former American football wide receiver. He signed as an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010. He played college football at San Jose State University.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||Commit date|
|San Jose, CA||Valley Christian HS||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||175 lb (79 kg)||Feb 4, 2004|
|Scout: N/A Rivals: 247Sports:|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 111 (school) Rivals: 111 (school) 247Sports: 142 (CB), 222 (CA), 90 (school)|
From 2004 to 2009, Jurovich played for the San Jose State Spartans football team. San Jose State won the New Mexico Bowl in 2006. He majored in communications. Jurovich redshirted his freshman season in 2004. In the football team, Jurovich began as a safety, holding the ball for kick-scoring attempts, and became a wide receiver in 2007. After the second game of the 2008 season, Jurovich sat out the rest of 2008 due to a spleen infection. In his final season in 2009, Jurovich led the Spartans in pass receiving with 60 receptions for 777 yards and one touchdown.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 0 in||188 lb||30 1⁄2 in||9 1⁄2 in||4.45 s||1.57 s||2.65 s||4.20 s||37 1⁄2 in||10 ft 2 in|
|Arm and hand spans were taken at the NFL Scouting Combine. All other values were taken at Pro Day 2010.|
San Francisco 49ers
The San Francisco 49ers signed Jurovich to a two-year contract on August 8, 2010. Jurovich was on the 49ers practice squad for the 2010 season. Kevin Lynch, writing for SFGate.com, commented that Jurovich "has some kickoff return ability and never drops a pass." The 49ers cut Jurovich on September 3, placed him on practice squad two days later, and signed him again on January 5, 2011. He was released by the 49ers on August 30, 2011.
- "Kevin Jurovich". San Jose State Spartans. Archived from the original on March 10, 2012.
- Wilner, Jon (April 21, 2010). "NFL Draft preview: SJSU's Kevin Jurovich gives it his best shot". San Jose Mercury News. Archived from the original on April 21, 2010.
- "Kevin Jurovich". San Francisco 49ers. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "49ers Sign WR Kevin Jurovich". San Francisco 49ers. August 8, 2010.
- Lynch, Kevin (September 5, 2010). "49ers name practice squad". Niner Insider. SFGate.com. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "San Francisco 49ers Transactions". NFL. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- 49ers Trim Roster to 80
- Wright, Michael (December 21, 2011). "Bears sign WR Jurovich to practice squad". Chicago Bears Report. ESPN. Retrieved June 2, 2013.