|Full name||Kevin Lacruz Coscolín|
|Date of birth||13 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Zaragoza, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 May 2016.
Born in Zaragoza, Aragon, Lacruz joined hometown club Real Zaragoza's youth setup in 2005, aged 13. At only 17 years and 157 days, he made his professional debut, coming on as a substitute for Jermaine Pennant at the hour-mark of a 1–4 La Liga away loss against Sevilla FC on 12 September 2009 and being the second youngest player ever to appear in the league for the team, after Moisés. He would spend several seasons mainly registered with the reserve side, however.
On 15 July 2013, Lacruz joined Real Betis, being assigned to the B-team in Tercera División. On 19 August of the following year he terminated his contract, and signed with CD Guadalajara hours later.
- Spain U17
- Sevilla bounce back; ESPN Soccernet, 12 September 2009
- Kevin Lacruz debutó con el primer equipo del Real Zaragoza en liga (Kevin Lacruz made league debut with Real Zaragoza's first team); Join Futbol, 14 September 2009 (Spanish)
- El Betis confirma el fichaje de Kevin Lacruz para el filial (Betis confirms the signing of Kevin Lacruz for the reserves); El Correo, 15 July 2013 (Spanish)
- Kevin Lacruz, rescindido (Kevin Lacruz, terminated); El Correo, 21 August 2014 (Spanish)
- Kevin Lacruz se incorpora al C.D. Guadalajara (Kevin Lacruz added to C.D. Guadalajara); CD Guadalajara, 19 August 2014 (Spanish)