The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A graduate of Indiana University with degrees in journalism and political science, Lamb formerly worked as managing editor of Human Events (2002–2005). However, he was criticized by the Southern Poverty Law Center for his views and subsequently resigned.
He has written one book, titled The Open-Borders Network: How a Web of Ethnic Activists, Journalists, Corporations, Politicians, Lawyers, and Clergy Undermine U.S. Border Security and National Sovereignty (2007).
- Lamb, Kevin (2009). "Ex-Insider Asks: What About Human Events' un-PC Past?," V Dare, September 12.
- Lamb, Kevin (2005). "The Leftward Course Of Human Events," V Dare, September 22.
- "The New Racialists," Southern Poverty Law Center: Intelligence Report, Summer 2006.
- Lamb, Kevin (2012). "Remembering Newsweek—And the Bell Curve Wars," V Dare, October 21.
- The Open-Borders Network - Kevin Lamb's 2007 book on immigration
- Works by Kevin Lamb, at Unz.org
- Kevin Lamb's articles for The Social Contract
- Kevin Lamb's articles for The Occidental Observer
- Lamb Amongst Wolves
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|