19 June 1989 |
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||96 kg (15 st 2 lb)|
As of 19 February 2018
Larroyer began his professional career with Toulouse Olympique.
He moved to the Catalans Dragons for the 2012 season.
Hull Kingston Rovers
In 2013 Larroyer was signed by Hull KR from Catalan Dragons on a season long loan deal. After an impressive season at Hull KR, making 22 appearances for the Robins and scoring seven tries the club extended Larroyer's loan deal for another year for season 2015.
In September 2015, the French international committed his future to Hull Kingston Rovers by signing a 3-year deal taking his service with the Robins into 2018.
He was released from his contract following Hull KR's relegation from Super League at the end of the 2016 season and subsequently joined Castleford Tigers in 2017.
Kevin joined Leigh on October 17, 2017 on a two year deal.
In 2013 Larroyer was selected to represent his home country France in the Rugby League World Cup. Larroyer played for his country at the 2014 European Championship. During a 22-12 defeat by Ireland in Dublin, Larroyer scored a converted try for his home nation. During 2015 Larroyer played for France in the European Championship. France launched their 2015 European Championship campaign with a 31-14 win over Ireland which went some way to erasing the memory of their defeat by the Wolfhounds in last year's corresponding fixture where Larroyer scored a try to help the French side secure their victory. In 2016 Larroyer was selected to play for his country in France's lone international against England in Avignon for the Four Nations where France showed a marked improvement from the last time they played against England.
- "Hull Kingston Rovers 1st Team Kevin Larroyer". Hull Kingston Rovers RLFC. Hull Kingston Rovers RLFC. 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Love Rugby League
- "Hull KR bring in Catalan Dragons forward Kevin Larroyer on loan". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Hull KR extend loan deal for Catalan Dragons' Kevin Larroyer". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Larroyer signs new Hull KR deal". www.yorkshirepost.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Kevin Larroyer: Leigh Centurions sign France forward on two-year deal". BBC Sport. 18 October 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "Rugby League World Cup 2013: Squad lists for all 14 nations". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "European Championship: Ireland 22-12 France". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "France name strong squad for European Championship". www.loverugbyleague.com. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Ireland fall to France in Rugby League". RTE.ie. 2015-10-17. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "France 6 England 40: Wayne Bennet's reign gets off to a winning start". Dailystar.co.uk. 2016-10-24. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kevin Larroyer.|