|Alma mater||North Central College|
|Occupation||Television & Radio Host|
|Spouse(s)||Ali Fedotowsky (m. 2017)|
Kevin Matthew Manno is an American television and radio host. He began his career with Q101 in Chicago before moving to New York City to host The Seven on MTV. As of 2015, Manno is a co-host on the syndicated morning radio show Valentine In The Morning.
Kevin Manno was born in Highland, Indiana, as the second of two children to Garry and Joanne Manno. He and his brother Ryan both knew at early ages that they wanted to pursue careers in broadcasting and attended North Central College in Naperville, Illinois. After graduating, both brothers moved to Chicago's to begin their broadcasting careers.
Chicago radio and television
Having started at Q101 as an intern in 2002, Kevin moved through several jobs at the station before landing on the air in 2005. In 2007 he was paired up with his brother Ryan to create The Manno Program. In addition to their work on the air, they created a great deal of video content for the Internet.
In September 2009, Kevin Manno signed on for three months to host the afternoon show on Vocalo, a subsidiary of Chicago Public Radio. Late that year, Ryan and Kevin Manno began working as correspondents on Chicago's music-based television show JBTV.
MTV's The Seven
In September 2010 MTV premiered a new daily, 30-minute, pop-culture news show, The Seven, hosted b y Kevin Manno and Julie Alexandria. In February 2011, Alexandria departed. The show was canceled after months on the air.
Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition
In October 2012, Lifetime premiered Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. The show, a spin-off of Dance Moms, features Manno as the host alongside judges Abby Lee Miller, Robin Antin and Richy Jackson. The following April, Manno begin shooting the second season of the show.
Manno began dating TV personality Ali Fedotowsky in 2013. They announced their engagement in September 2015. They welcomed their daughter Molly Sullivan on July 6, 2016. They were married on March 3, 2017.
- Chicago Tribune official site
- North Central College official site
- The Seven official site
- Malkin, Marc (July 23, 2013). "Ali Fedotowsky and Boyfriend Kevin Manno: How They Met". E! Online. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- Messer, Lesley (September 3, 2015). "Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged to Kevin Manno". ABC News. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "We're Engaged!!!". Ali Fedotowsky official site. September 3, 2015. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "Ali Fedotowsky Welcomes Daughter Molly Sullivan". People. December 6, 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- Ergas, Talia (March 3, 2017). "Ali Fedotowsky Marries Fiancé Kevin Manno in Beachside Wedding: Get the Details!". US Weekly. Retrieved March 3, 2017.