|Alma mater||North Central College|
|Occupation||Television & Radio Host|
Kevin Matthew Manno is an American television and radio host. He began his career with Q101 in Chicago before moving to New York City to host The Seven on MTV. As of 2015, Manno is a co-host on the syndicated morning radio show Valentine In The Morning.
Manno attended North Central College in Naperville, Illinois, where his and Gordon Mays' program on the school radio station WONC won a 2004 Silver Dome Award from the Illinois Broadcasters Association. After graduating in 2005, he moved to Chicago to begin his broadcasting career. Manno's brother Ryan Manno is also a broadcast professional at iHeartRadio for the EllenK Morning Show on KOST 103.5.
Having started at Q101 as an intern in 2002, Manno moved through several jobs at the station before landing on the air in 2005. In 2007 he was paired up with his brother Ryan to create The Manno Program.
In September 2009, Manno signed on for three months to host the afternoon show on Vocalo, a subsidiary of Chicago Public Radio. Late that year, Manno and his brother began working as correspondents on Chicago's music-based television show JBTV.
In September 2010, MTV premiered a daily, 30-minute pop-culture news show, The Seven, hosted by Manno and Julie Alexandria. In February 2011, Alexandria departed. The show was canceled after months on the air.
In October 2012, Lifetime premiered Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. The show, a spin-off of Dance Moms, features Manno as the host alongside judges Abby Lee Miller, Robin Antin and Richy Jackson. The following April, Manno begin shooting the second season of the show.
Manno began dating TV personality Ali Fedotowsky in 2013. They announced their engagement in September 2015. They were married on March 3, 2017. They had daughter Molly on July 6, 2016. and son Riley on May 24, 2018.
- Rosenthal, Phil (August 19, 2010). "Kevin Manno leaving Q101 for MTV". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on March 31, 2017. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- "Kevin Manno '05". Napierville, Illinois: North Central College. December 26, 2012. Archived from the original on September 29, 2015.
- The Seven official site
- Malkin, Marc (July 23, 2013). "Ali Fedotowsky and Boyfriend Kevin Manno: How They Met". E! News. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- Messer, Lesley (September 3, 2015). "Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged to Kevin Manno". ABC News. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "We're Engaged!!!". Ali Fedotowsky official site. September 3, 2015. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Ergas, Talia (March 3, 2017). "Ali Fedotowsky Marries Fiancé Kevin Manno in Beachside Wedding: Get the Details!". Us Weekly. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- "Ali Fedotowsky Welcomes Daughter Molly Sullivan". People. December 6, 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- Juneau, Jen (May 24, 2018). "Ali Fedotowsky-Manno Welcomes a Son". People. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Fedotowsky, Ali (May 24, 2018). "Our sweet boy has arrived!". Verified Instagram account. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
Born 5/24, 12:57am...
- Fedotowsky, Ali (May 25, 2018). "Meet Our Son!". Ali Fedotowsky official site. Archived from the original on May 26, 2018. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
Welcome Riley Doran Manno to the world!