Kevin Martens is a video game designer, currently working for Blizzard Entertainment.
Kevin Martens has been a lead designer at Blizzard Entertainment since 2009, and is a co-creator of Diablo III. Prior to joining Blizzard, Martens worked for eleven years as a designer for BioWare, where he was the lead designer for Jade Empire and Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, and the co-lead designer for Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Martens was a senior designer for Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast and Neverwinter Nights, was a senior design consultant on Dragon Age: Origins, and worked on Baldur's Gate, MDK2, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- "Diablo III co-creator Kevin Martens to visit SMU on Sept. 12". News & Faculty Experts. Southern Methodist University. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Scripps, MacKenna (13 September 2012). "Diablo III co-creator discusses game design, industry". The Daily Campus. College Media Network. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Graft, Kris (10 October 2011). "GDC Online: Blizzard Writers, Designers Reflect On Great Gaming Moments". Gamasutra. UBM Tech. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Leupold, Tom (1 July 2005). "Spot On: Reading gamers' minds". GameSpot. CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Birnbaum, Jon (22 September 2005). "Baldur's Gate II 5-Year Anniversary Interview". GameBanshee. GameBanshee.com. Archived from the original on 5 September 2011. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Goldstein, Hilary (24 September 2004). "Jade Empire: Labor of Love Part 1". IGN. IGN Interactive Inc. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Dragon Age: Origins - Credits". allgame. Rovi Corp. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|