|Birth name||Kevin McDaid|
|Born||7 March 1984|
|Associated acts||V (band)|
Kevin McDaid (born 7 March 1984) is a British singer. Born in Nigeria, he was brought up in England in Newcastle upon Tyne. He was best known as member of the British boy band V, which he joined in 2003 along with four other boys. The band had three fairly successful chart hits during 2004, before splitting up in February 2005, less than a year after their first single was released.
He now works as a personal trainer.
In August 2005, he was announced in The Sun as the long-term boyfriend of Westlife member Mark Feehily. The couple appeared on the cover of the December 2007 issue of Attitude. They got engaged on 28 January 2010. They split in late 2011.
- Kelly, Emma (1 January 2016). "New year, new naked selfie: Ex-boybander accidentally shares full-frontal penis pic". Daily Star. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Gay Belfast News Page August 2005". Gaybelfast.net. Archived from the original on 7 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-20.
- Fallen Angel (13 December 2007). "Westlife's Mark appears in Attitude with his boyfriend". AfterElton.com. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Westlife star wants to be a father". Rte.ie. 26 March 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Westlife's Mark Feehily and Kevin McDaid Announce Their Engagement". Queeried.co.uk. Archived from the original on 16 March 2012. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Here u go,our two little bitches. Nullah's a French Bulldog &... on Twitpic". Twitpic.com. 24 January 2010. Retrieved 11 May 2015.