March 23, 1973 |
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Kevin Northcutt|
|Billed height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Billed weight||260 lb (120 kg)|
|Trained by||Sika Anoa'i
World Championship Wrestling (2000)
After unsuccessful try-outs with Extreme Championship Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation in the late 90's, Northcutt stated to work for World Championship Wrestling in late 2000 as an enhancement talent working the likes of Norman Smiley, Mike Awesome and Chuck Palumbo among others.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (2003-2004)
During his time in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) as part of the Red Shirt Security, he won the NWA World Tag Team Championship with Joe E. Legend & held the belts from January 28, 2004 until February 4 of the same year. He was helping Jeff Jarrett and the Red Shirt Security, was the heel security team working for Don Callis, with the Black Shirt Security (Chris Vaughn and Rick Santel) were working for Erik Watts. They engaged in a feud which was never really solved because of the sudden departure of both securities. The Red Shirt Security lost the tag team belts in a match to Abyss and A.J. Styles, even though Abyss had turned on his own partner as he was also working for Don Callis and Jeff Jarrett. He was released from TNA.
Northcutt is currently wrestling on the independent circuit, mostly in Louisiana with Mid South Wrestling Entertainment and Old Skool Wrestling Entertainment. Northcutt regained the NWA Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Spoiler 2000, with a pile drive finish in 12 minutes on May 2, 2009 at the Oil Palace in Tyler, Texas. It marked the ninth time Northcutt has held the Texas title since 1999.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- Canadian Wrestling Federation
- CWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- CWF Match of the Year (2004)
- Deep South Wrestling
- DSW Louisiana Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Mid-South Wrestling
- MSW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Mid-South Wrestling Entertainment
- MSWE Tag-Team Championship (1 time) - with Marty Graw
- National Wrestling Alliance1
- NWA Battlezone
- NWA Southwest
- NWA Universal
- New South Wrestling Alliance
- NSWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Old Skool Wrestling Entertainment
- OSWE Tag-Team Championship (1 time) - with Marty Graw
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
1Title was awarded to him and records don't indicate where it was awarded or what promotion he wrestled for at the time.
- "Kevin Northcutt Profile". Online World Of Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). Wrestling Title Histories (4th ed.). Archeus Communications. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.