|Full name||Kevin Philip Reeves|
|Date of birth||20 October 1957|
|Place of birth||Burley, Hampshire, England|
|Everton (Head Scout)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Kevin Philip Reeves (born 20 October 1957) is the Chief Scout at Everton football club. He is an English retired football forward, born in Burley, Hampshire, who scored 103 goals from 333 appearances in the Football League playing for Bournemouth, Norwich City, Manchester City and Burnley, and was capped twice by England at full international level. As of 4 July 2013, he is Everton F.C.'s head scout.
Reeves started his career as an apprentice with A.F.C. Bournemouth. He made his League debut in the 1974–75 season, and played 63 games before John Bond signed him for Norwich City in January 1977 for a fee of £50,000. After 133 games and 42 goals in all competitions, he earned Norwich their first £1 million fee when he was transferred to Manchester City in March 1980 for £1.25m. Reeves scored 39 goals from 158 appearances in all competitions, including a penalty in City's defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur in the 1981 FA Cup Final replay. He subsequently played for Burnley, continuing his trend of playing under John Bond, but was forced to retire from the professional game at the age of 26 because of a hip injury.
Reeves later coached under Bond at Burnley and Birmingham City, teamed up with Brian Flynn as his assistant manager at both Wrexham and Swansea City, and scouted for clubs including Stoke City and latterly Swansea City, Wigan Athletic and Everton as a member of Roberto Martínez' backroom staff.
- "Kevin Reeves". Englandstats. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- "Birmingham City : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- Culley, Jon (23 November 1993). "Where are they now?: Kevin Reeves". The Independent. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- "Canary Centenary: Great Players 7". Norwich Evening News. 2002. Archived from the original on 15 August 2007. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- Redshaw, David. "Kevin Reeves Manchester City FC". Football Heroes. Sporting Heroes Collections. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- Courtney, Barrie (10 January 2004). "England – U-21 International Results 1976–1985 – Details". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 3 June 2009. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- Courtney, Barrie (21 March 2004). "England – International Results B-Team – Details". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- "Kevin Reeves". Swansea City A.F.C. 1 September 2008. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- "Kevin Reeves, Chief Scout". Wigan Athletic F.C. 16 July 2009. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 12 November 2009.