|Full name||Kevin Rutkiewicz|
|Date of birth||10 May 1980|
|Place of birth||Royston, Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2011||→ Dunfermline Athletic (loan)||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:32, 12 January 2015 (UTC).
Rutkiewicz became then St. Johnstone manager John Connolly's first signing for the Perth club in June 2004. He scored his first goal for Saints in a 3–0 win over Queen of the South in the league cup two months into his St. Johnstone career. He signed a new two-year contract at the end of 2005–06, but missed all of 2006–07 due to an injury. In his first game back, on 11 August 2007, he scored a goal in Saints' 2–2 draw with Stirling Albion at McDiarmid Park.
Rutkiewicz was made club captain in 2008–09 after the previous captain, Kevin James, suffered injury problems and dropped out of the first team. In March 2009 he received the Scottish First Division Player of the Month Award for a string of solid performances that helped the team maintain their lead at the top of the league table.
In January 2011, Rutkiewicz joined Dunfermline on loan. This successful spell at the club led to him being offered a permanent contract for the 2011/12 season, which he accepted. He missed most of the season due to a hip injury. Soon after making a comeback he suffered an ankle injury. He made a second comeback but then immediately suffered a third injury, which ruled him out of action for the rest of the season.
After he was released by Dunfermline in May 2012, and went on trial with Greenock Morton starting in a friendly match against Concordia Chiajna and coming off the bench to replace Martin Hardie in the Renfrewshire Cup final against St. Mirren.
Rutkiewicz is of Polish descent. His late grandfather Ernie was born in Warsaw but moved from Poland to Scotland during World War II, meaning Rutkiewicz is eligible to represent Poland at international level.
- "St Johnstone 2–2 Stirling Albion". BBC Sport. 18 August 2007. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "March player prize for Rutkiewicz". BBC Sport. 11 April 2009. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "Kevin Rutkiewicz out for the season as jinx strikes". The Scotsman. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- Tait, Chris (24 July 2012). "Ton set to sign ex-Pars man". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "Kevin Rutkiewicz signs". Greenock Morton F.C. 27 July 2012. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Rutkiewicz & Halsman". Greenock Morton F.C. 1 May 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- Jonathan Mitchell (13 August 2012). "Kevin's 'racism' claims". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 11 November 2012.
- "Pensioner chokes to death as ambulance crew finish their lunch break". Daily Mail. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 11 November 2012.