Séraphin with the Wizards in 2013
|No. 1 – FC Barcelona Lassa|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
December 7, 1989 |
Cayenne, French Guiana, France
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||278 lb (126 kg)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Round: 1 / Pick: 17th overall|
|Selected by the Chicago Bulls|
|2015–2016||New York Knicks|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NBA.com|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Kevin Séraphin (born December 7, 1989) is a French professional basketball player for FC Barcelona Lassa of the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague. He was drafted 17th overall in the 2010 NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls, but was later traded to the Washington Wizards. Standing 6 feet 10 inches (2.08 m) tall, Séraphin plays at both the power forward and center positions.
- 1 Professional career
- 2 Career statistics
- 3 International career
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Cholet Basket (2007–2010)
In December 2007, Séraphin joined the Cholet Basket senior team for the first time after having played for their junior team since 2006. In August 2009, he signed a three-year contract extension with Cholet. In the 2009–10 season, he played 32 games, averaging 6.0 points and 4.2 rebounds per game as he went on to help Cholet win the 2010 LNB Pro A championship. He also earned the 2010 Most Improved Player award.
Washington Wizards (2010–2015)
On June 24, 2010, Séraphin was selected with the 17th overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls. On July 8, 2010, he was traded, along with Kirk Hinrich and cash considerations, to the Washington Wizards in exchange for the rights to Vladimir Veremeenko. On July 30, 2010, he signed his rookie scale contract with the Wizards.
New York Knicks (2015–2016)
Indiana Pacers (2016–2017)
Barcelona Bàsquet (2017–present)
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
Séraphin was named to the All-Tournament team of the 2009 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship, after helping France to win the silver medal. He was a member of the senior French national basketball team team in 2011, where France reached the finals of the EuroBasket 2011, which they lost to Spain.
- "Kevin Séraphin Stats, Video, Bio, Profile". NBA.com. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Cholet, first pro contract for Seraphin
- Traoré and Greer MVPs of Pro A
- "Wizards Acquire Kirk Hinrich and Draft Rights to Kevin Seraphin From Chicago". NBA.com. July 8, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- "Wizards sign Seraphin to rookie deal". ESPN.com. July 30, 2010. Retrieved July 30, 2010.
- "CAJA LABORAL adds Seraphin to frontline". Euroleague.net. September 20, 2011. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- Wizards re-sign Kevin Seraphin, Garrett Temple
- Seraphin signs qualifying offer
- Kevin Seraphin signs $3.8 million qualifying offer with Wizards
- "Knicks Sign Kevin Seraphin". NBA.com. August 6, 2015. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- "Pacers Sign Kevin Seraphin and Nick Zeisloft". NBA.com. September 8, 2016. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- "Kevin Seraphin: Waived by Pacers". cbssports.com. July 31, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Barcelona strengthens frontline with Seraphin". euroleague.net. August 4, 2017. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Spain beats France to win European Championship