Kevin Saunders (video game developer)
Kevin D. Saunders is an American video game designer and producer, best known for his roles in developing Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer and Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir, and the upcoming Torment: Tides of Numenera. He previously worked for Obsidian.
Saunders graduated with a Masters of Engineering from Cornell University. As of 2005, he was a senior designer at Obsidian Entertainment. He was the lead designer on Shattered Galaxy, which won multiple awards at the 2001 Independent Games Festival. He was the senior designer on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords.
- Gillen, Kieron (19 June 2008). "Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Interview". Rock Paper Shotgun. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- Game Banshee (27 March 2013). "Torment: Tides of Numenera Interview". Game Banshee. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- Kuchera, Ben (17 March 2013). "The men who believed in, and risked their careers for, a new Torment". Penny Arcade. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- Peel, Jeremy (4 March 2013). "InXile to fund Torment sequel via Kickstarter; Chris Avellone sends stickynotes of endorsement". PCGamesN. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Saunders, Kevin (April 2005). "Jedi Mind Tricks: Choice and consequence in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II", Game Developer 12 (4): 30–36.
- Carless, Simon (April 2005). "Money hats: Fett's Vette", Game Developer 12 (4): 2.
- Massey, Dana (2007-06-29). "Dev Profile Q&A: Kevin Saunders, Lead Designer on NWN2: MotB". Warcry Network. Themis Media. Archived from the original on 2008-12-07. Retrieved 2007-05-30.
I was the lead designer on project "New Jersey," which was never announced, and then helped with finishing up NWN2 over its last six months or so.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|