Kevin Seal is an actor and television presenter. He was an MTV VJ in the late 1980s, the host of the pilot of Club MTV (according to an MTV special) and one of the hosts of the influential alternative-music program 120 Minutes, which debuted in 1986. After leaving the program, he hosted MTV's Headbangers Ball from 1987 to 1988 and Kevin Seal: Sporting Fool for which he won a Cafurble Ace Award in 1990. Since leaving MTV, he made occasional TV and movie appearances, including a starring role in the 1992 interactive cinema film I'm Your Man. In 2000, he was cast as voice talent for both the lead character and primary antagonist in the Cartoon Network series Sheep in the Big City and he did various roles in Dexter's Laboratory
- "ACE Awards List". apnewsarchive.com. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Whatever Happened to the Video Stars?". July 25, 2006.
- "When the Film Audience Controls the Plot". The New York Times. January 13, 1993.
- "Catching up with Kevin Seal of MTV fame". KING5. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "WTF with Mark Maron, Episode 627 - Lynn Shelton". 10 August 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|