Kevin Shea (born 1973 in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Minnesota) is a jazz drummer. He is most well known for playing in the New York City improv and experimental music scenes. He attended Berklee College of Music.
He has played in the Touch & Go Records avant-garde band Storm & Stress, with whom he recorded Storm and Stress (produced by Steve Albini) in 1997 and Under Thunder & Fluorescent Lights (produced by Jim O'Rourke) in 2000. He has also played in the band Coptic Light. The Village Voice called him the Best Drummer of 2012.
He has played with Micah Gaugh, Ian Williams, Daniel Carter, Mary Halvorson, Peter Evans, Mike Pride, and Matt Mottel. He is currently a member of Talibam!, People, Moppa Elliott's Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Puttin on the Ritz, and Sexy Thoughts.
- 2013 Mostly Other People Do The Killing - Red Hot 
- 2014 Eighty-pound Pug - donetsk donatello 
- 2014 Mostly Other People Do The Killing - Blue 
- 2014 People - 3xaWoman 
- 2015 Mostly Other People Do The Killing - Mauch Chunk 
- Storm & Stress at AllMusic
- Coptic Light at AllMusic
- "Best Drummer New York 2012 - Kevin Shea". The Village Voice. Retrieved 2014-10-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kevin Shea.|