Kevin Sheedy Medal
The Kevin Sheedy Medal is the award given to the Greater Western Sydney Giants player determined to have been the "best and fairest" throughout an AFL season. The voting system as of the 2017 AFL season, consists of up to five coaches giving each player a ranking out of four after each match. The award is named after the club's inaugural coach, Kevin Sheedy.
The inaugural winner of the award was one of the club's inaugural captains, Callan Ward.
|^||Denotes current player|
- "AFL Best and Fairest winners 2017: Who won your team's club champion award?". Fox Sports Australia. News Corp Australia. 3 September 2017. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- Australian Associated Press (6 September 2012). "Greater Western Sydney co-captain Callan Ward claims Kevin Sheedy medal for club's best and fairest". Fox Sports (Australia). News Corp Australia. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- Dampney, James (7 September 2013). "Cameron caps his year with Giant reward". afl.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Cordy, Neil (5 September 2014). "Sydney premiership ruckman Shane Mumford claims GWS Giants best and fairest award". The Daily Telegraph. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- Cordy, Neil (12 September 2015). "GWS Giants best and fairest won by Heath Shaw after outstanding season". The Daily Telegraph. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Curley, Adam (7 October 2016). "Giant Toby Greene caps breakout year with Kevin Sheedy Medal". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 7 October 2016.
- Curley, Adam (6 October 2017). "Kelly caps stellar year with Giants B&F". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- Curley, Adam (5 October 2018). "Giant Whitfield rewarded for career-best year". AFL.com.au. Telstra. Retrieved 5 October 2018.