Kevin Wilson (footballer, born 1961)
|Full name||Kevin James Wilson|
|Date of birth||19 April 1961|
|Place of birth||Banbury, England|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|1994||→ Bradford City (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Banbury, Wilson started his career at Southern League club Banbury United, before signing for Derby County in 1979 for £20,000, which remains the record transfer fee received by Banbury. After Derby he played for Ipswich, Chelsea, Notts County, Bradford City, Walsall, and Northampton Town. At international level, Wilson played for Northern Ireland 42 times, scoring six goals. He is a former manager of Northampton Town, Bedford Town, Kettering Town and Hucknall Town. He was the manager of Corby Town until January 2008.
In May 2015 Wilson left Ilkeston to become manager of Nuneaton Town, following their relegation from the Conference Premier. In 2014–15 he had led Ilkeston to the Northern Premier League play-off final, where they lost to Curzon Ashton.
- Manager change at Boro;‚ nuneatontownfc.com, November 2016
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2012) Non-League Club Directory 2013, p446 ISBN 978-1-869833-77-0
- Kevin Wilson at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Kevin Wilson: Ex-Chelsea striker appointed as Nuneaton manager". BBC. 5 May 2015. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- Kevin Wilson career statistics at Soccerbase
- Kevin Wilson management career statistics at Soccerbase
|This biographical article relating to Northern Irish association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|