Rural Municipality of Key West No. 70
Key West No. 70 is a rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. There are 309 people who live there. The total area of Key West No. 70 is 825.26 square kilometres (318.6 sq mi). The population density is 0.4 people per square kilometer. There are 133 private dwellings in Key West No. 70 occupied by usual residents and 152 private dwellings total. Key West No. 70 is in SARM Division No. 2 in southwest Saskatchewan.
The town of Ogema lies geographically within the southeastern part of the R.M. and a section of the Piapot Cree First Nation 75H lies in its northeastern section, although neither of these communities is technically part of Key West.
Before 1905, Key West No. 70 would have been part of the Northwest Territories.
|Canada census – Rural Municipality of Key West No. 70 community profile|
|Population:||309 (-19.7% from 2001)|
|Land area:||825.26 km2 (318.63 sq mi)|
|Population density:||0.4/km2 (1.0/sq mi)|
|Median age:||48.7 (M: 49.3, F: 47.8)|
|Total private dwellings:||13|
|Median household income:||$45,622|
|References: 2006 earlier|
- Unincorporated communities
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- Government of Canada Place Names - Bures, Saskatchewan
- Government of Canada Place Names - Edgeworth, Saskatchewan
- Government of Canada Place Names - Key West, Saskatchewan
- Government of Canada Place Names - Querrin, Saskatchewan
- http://www12.statcan.ca/english/census06/data/profiles/community/Index.cfm?Lang=E 2006 Community Profiles
- Map of Key West No. 70 at Statcan
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|