From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up keyhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keyhole is an aperture for receiving a key.
Keyhole may also refer to:
- Gravitational keyhole, a region of a large body's orbit that could cause a small body to collide with it
- Keyhole (film), 2011, by Canadian director Guy Maddin
- Keyhole (roller coaster element)
- Keyhole, a region of the sky toward which a telescope cannot point (as in the keyhole problem)
- Keyhole, Inc., a data visualization company acquired by Google
- Keyhole (comics), an alternative comic published in the 1990s
- Key Hole (KH), a series of imaging satellites
- Keyhole surgery
- Keyhole cichlid, a fish from the genus Cleithracara
- Keyhole button closure, a button, usually found on the back of a woman's blouse
- Keyhole Falls, a waterfall in British Columbia, Canada
- Keyhole Glacier, on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Keyhole nebula, another name for the Carina Nebula
- A type of cockpit on a kayak or sea kayak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keyhole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.