From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wells County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||860 ft (260 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||437280|
A post office was established at Keystone in 1871, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1957.
Keystone is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Keystone, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 174.
- "Profile for Keystone, IN". ePodunk. Retrieved July 13, 2016.
- "Wells County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
|This Wells County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|