||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kezia Burrows is a Welsh actress.
She first took roles in various theatre productions. She made her first television appearance in ITV1's The Capgras Tide, before starring in the 2009 BBC Wales commissioned, Tony Jordan produced hospital drama Crash as Dr Cath Llewelyn.
Burrows voices Nilin, the protagonist of the action-adventure video game Remember Me, designed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom in 2013. Burrows then provided her likeness and motion capture for Amanda Ripley, the main character in the 2014 video game Alien: Isolation. In 2015, Burrows voiced Diana Davies and June Fletcher in the video game Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.
- "Kezia Burrows". RADA. Archived from the original on 2010-08-03. Retrieved 2010-11-10.
- "Kezia Burrows". Theatre Wales. Retrieved 2009-09-21.
- "Kezia Burrows" (PDF). Old Vic Theatre. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 16, 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-21.
- "New Welsh drama to Crash onto our screens". Wales on Sunday. 2009-08-29. Retrieved 2009-09-21.
- "Remember Me: Voice actress revealed, Dontnod responds to voiceover criticism". Retrieved August 21, 2012.
|This Welsh biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|