From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kha may refer to:
- Kha (Cyrillic), a letter of the Cyrillic script
- Ḫāʾ (sometimes kha), arabic letter خ
- Kha (Indic), the second consonant of Indic abugidas
- Kha, ancient Egyptian foreman, see TT8 (Theban Tomb 8)
- Kha, Afghanistan; see List of places in Afghanistan
- Kha, Paletwa, a place in Paletwa Township, Myanmar
- Kha, a variant of Khan.
- KHA, the ICAO airline designator for Kitty Hawk Aircargo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.