From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khadem (Arabic: خادم) is a given name and surname; it may refer to:
- Khadem al-Qubaisi (born 1971), Emirati managing director of the IPIC
- Abdelaziz Belkhadem (born 1945), Algerian politician
- Ali Khademhosseini (born 1975), Iranian-Canadian bioengineer
- Amir Reza Khadem (born 1970), Iranian wrestler
- Dhikru'llah Khadem (1904–1986), Iranian Hand of the Cause
- Mohammad Khadem (born 1935), Iranian wrestler
- Rasoul Khadem (born 1972), Iranian wrestler
- Samir El-Khadem (born 1942), Lebanese former Commander of the Lebanese Naval Forces
- Khademabad, village in Razaviyeh District, Mashhad County, Iran
- Khadem Anlu, village in Chapeshlu District, Dargaz County, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khadem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.