This article possibly contains original research. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Khairpur's Faiz Mahal
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
At the 1998 census, the population of the city of Khairpur was 102,188 having increased from 61,447 at the 1981 census. The city had an estimated population of 127,857 in 2006. It is the 12th largest city in Sindh province.
There is one university named Shah Abdul Latif University as well as following Colleges in Khairpur
- Mehran University College Of Engineering And Technology SZAB Campus Khairpur,
- Khairpur College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (KCAET) at Khairpur,
- IBA Community College Khairpur ,
- LUMHS Khairpur Medical College.
- Khairpur travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Khairpur diaries: Where women earn and women rule
- The golden harvest of Khairpur by Zofeen Ebrahim
|This Sindh location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|