From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalaf may refer to:
- Khalaf (name)
- Al-Khalaf, a village in east-central Yemen
- Khalaf, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Khalaf, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Khalaf-e Nabi, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Khalaf, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Halaf, Iran (disambiguation), various places in Khuzestan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khalaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.