|Consort of the Crown Prince of Johor|
|Born||16 July 1993|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|House||Temenggong (by marriage)|
|Father||Bustamam bin Daud|
|Mother||Aziyah binti Abdul Aziz|
Khaleeda Bustamam was born on 16 July 1993 at the Kuala Lumpur General Hospital in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She is the fifth child of Bustamam bin Daud and Aziyah binti Abdul Aziz. She attended Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Taman Seri Gombak in Selangor from 2001 until 2003, where she participated in dance and track & field. She moved to England when her mother served at the Malaysian High Commissioner in the United Kingdom. While in England she attended St. George's School at Hanover Square before enrolling at Westminster Academy in London in 2004. In 2009, she returned to Malaysia and studied at the Sri Utama School in Kuala Lumpur and graduated in 2010.
Khaleeda married Tunku Ismail Idris, the Crown Prince of Johor, on 24 October 2014 in a private ceremony at Istana Bukit Serene. She gave birth to their first child and eldest daughter, Tunku Khalsom Aminah Sofiah, on 25 June 2016. On 14 October 2017 she gave birth to their second child and first son, Tunku Iskandar Abdul Jalil Abu Bakar Ibrahim. She gave birth to their third child and second son, Tunku Abu Bakar Ibrahim, who was born on 17 July 2019. On 21 April 2021, She gave birth to their fourth child and second daughter, Tunku Zahrah Zarith Aziyah.
Khaleeda was awarded Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Crown of Johor (SPMJ) on 15 March 2015 and the Grand Commander of the Royal Family Order of Johor (DK I) on 23 March 2019 by Sultan Ibrahim Ismail of Johor. She is the Pro-Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She speaks fluent Malay, English, and Spanish.
Honours of Johor
- Royal Family Order of Johor :
- First Class – Grand Commander of the Royal Family Order of Johor (DK I) on 23 March 2019.
- Order of the Crown of Johor :
- First Class – Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Crown of Johor (SPMJ) on 15 March 2015.
|Yang Amat Mulia (Her Highness)
Tunku Khalsom Aminah Sofiah Binti Tunku Ismail Idris Abdul Majid Abu Bakar Iskandar
|25 June 2016||Hospital Sultanah Aminah of Johor||5 years|
|Duli Yang Amat Mulia (His Royal Highness)
Tunku Iskandar Abdul Jalil Abu Bakar Ibrahim Ibni Tunku Ismail Idris Abdul Majid Abu Bakar Iskandar, the Raja Muda of Johor
|14 October 2017||Hospital Sultanah Aminah of Johor||4 years|
|Yang Amat Mulia (His Highness)
Tunku Abu Bakar Ibrahim Ibni Tunku Ismail Idris Abdul Majid Abu Bakar Iskandar
|17 July 2019||Hospital Sultanah Aminah of Johor||2 years 3 months|
|Yang Amat Mulia (Her Highness)
Tunku Zahrah Zarith Aziyah Binti Tunku Ismail Idris Abdul Majid Abu Bakar Iskandar
|21 April 2021||Hospital Sultanah Aminah of Johor||6 months 5 days|
- "Sultan Johor berkenan muliakan gelaran Yang Amat Mulia Che' Puan Besar Khaleeda". Sinar Harian (in Malay). 25 March 2021. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- "YM Che' Puan Khaleeda Binti Bustamam | Laman Web Rasmi Kemahkotaan DYMM Sultan Ibrahim, Sultan Johor". kemahkotaan.johor.gov.my. 24 December 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Johor crown prince weds sweetheart – New Straits Times – Malaysia General Business Sports and Lifestyle News". nst.com.my. 25 October 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Johor crown prince Tunku Ismail marries Khaleeda - Nation". The Star Online. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Big crowd at Johor royal wedding, AsiaOne Malaysia News". Archived from the original on 2014-11-11. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "TMJ kongsi kisah cinta pandang pertama". Astro Awani. 31 July 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Tunku Ismail and Che' Puan Khaleeda welcome their second child - Nation". The Star Online. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "It's a boy! Crown Prince of Johor and wife welcome second child, SE Asia News & Top Stories". The Straits Times. 14 October 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Johor Sultan appoints his grandson as Raja Muda, SE Asia News & Top Stories". The Straits Times. 23 November 2018. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- DEVI, VENESA (22 April 2021). "TMJ welcomes fourth child". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 22 April 2021.
- "Che' Puan Khaleeda dahului 186 penerima darjah kebesaran Johor". Berita Harian (in Malay). 23 March 2019. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- "Che' Puan Besar Khaleeda appointed UTM Pro-Chancellor". BERNAMA. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- Johor Ruler's Grandson Appointed Raja Muda. bernama.com. 8 April 2006.
- Tunku Mahkota's son named Raja Muda of Johor Archived 10 April 2006 at the Wayback Machine, The star online, Star Publications, 9 April 2006.