This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Khalid Salman Mahra Al-Muhannadi|
|Date of birth||5 April 1962|
|Place of birth||Qatar|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Khalid Salman Al-Muhannadi (Arabic: خالد محمد سلمان المحري المهندي ; born 5 April 1962, in Qatar) is a former Qatari footballer, playing and scoring in World Youth Championships, various Gulf Cups and the 1984 Summer Olympics. He was part of a golden generation of Qatari footballers in the eighties and nineties along with Mansoor Muftah, Ibrahim Khalfan, Mahmoud Soufi, Adel Khamis and many more. His most memorable matches include those against Brazil in the World Youth Championship (he scored a hat-trick) and against France at the 1984 Olympics. He retired from football in September 1998, playing his retirement match against Sudan under national team coach Luiz Gonzaga. The match ended 1–1.
Salman represented the Qatar olympic team at the 1984 Summer Olympics, and scored a brace against France, which account for the only two goals Qatar scored during the tournament. He also played for the Qatar national football team at the 1988 AFC Asian Cup finals, scoring a goal in the group stage.
He currently works as an analyst for various Gulf sports channels, especially Al-Kass, where he appears in the Al Majlis talk show.
- "تعادل قطر والسودان وفوز كبير للامارات على ليبيا". daharchives.alhayat.com. 19 September 1998. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- Hyung-Jin Yoon (15 August 2005). "Asian Nations Cup 1988 Final Tournament - Full Details". RSSSF.
- Khalid AL MOHAMEDI – FIFA competition record
- "Khaled Salmaan (full name: Khaled Salmaan Al-Mohamedi)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Khalid Salman - History - Al Sadd Club (in Arabic)