Khalije Fars-class destroyer
|Name:||Khalije Fars (Persian Gulf) class|
|Builders:||Marine Industries Organization|
|Operators:||Islamic Republic of Iran Navy|
|Length:||145 m (475 ft 9 in)|
|Speed:||30 knots (56 km/h; 35 mph)|
|Range:||8,000 nautical miles (15,000 km; 9,200 mi)|
|Sensors and |
|Asr Radar and another Radar systems|
|Aviation facilities:||1 helicopter|
Many experts believe that it was referred to as a training vessel in order to cover the real goal of the vessel. The class is five times larger than the Jamaran, which means it is at least 5500 tons and 7000-7500 tons full. A model which appeared in November 2014 shows a radar above the destroyer.
- "Persian Gulf (Khalij Fars), Iranian training warship". YouTube. 2013-11-28. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Farsnews". Farsnews. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Khalije Fars (Persian Gulf) training warship project started". Iranmilitaryforum.net. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Iran launches advanced Jamaran destroyer". Archived from the original on 2010-02-22. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- "Irans Armé/försvarsmakt [sammanslagen tråd./Mod] - Sidan 18 - Flashback Forum". Flashback.org. Retrieved 2014-04-22.