From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Khaliji)
Khaleeji (Arabic: خليجي), may refer to:
- People of the Arabian Peninsula, especially those associated with the Gulf Cooperation Council states.
- Culture of Eastern Arabia, associated with Arab states of the Persian Gulf.
- Gulf Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language spoken in Eastern Arabia's coast of the Persian Gulf.
- Khaliji (music), a type of music from Eastern Arabia (Arab states of the Persian Gulf).
- Khaleeji (currency), an idea for a common currency for the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member states.
- Kaligi people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kaligi language
- Khaliji, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khaleeji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.