This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Children||Nabawia Khalil, Mohamed Khalil, Aisha Khalil, Fatima Khalil, Abdel-Karim Khalil|
Mr. Khalil Abdul-Karim joined the Muslim Brotherhood in his youth. After attaining his high school diploma he traveled to Cairo to study Law and he graduated from Cairo University (then, Fouad the First University).
Mr. Abdul-Karim started his law-practice office where he was the head of the defense team (Primary and Appeal Courts) in the case of Professor Nasr Abu Zayd who was sued for ridda (apostasy from Islam) and for separation from his wife.
Books of Khalil Abdel-Karim: All in Arabic with some translations:
- "For Applying Shari'a not for Governing"
- "Man-women Relationship during the prophetic and caliphate periods the soiciety of yathrib"
- "The Historical roots of Islamic shari'a"
- "qurayish: from tribe to state"
- "Islam between the civil and islamic state"
- "Shadou Rababa bi ahwal mujtama'al-sahaba"
- "The Arabs and the women"
- "The state of yathreb The year of Delegates"
- "Against the fundamentalism of Islamists"
- "The Eslabished period of Mohamed"
- "The Founding Concepts of the Islamic Left"