Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khamsa (Arabic, lit. "five") may refer to:
- Hamsa, a popular amulet in the Middle East and North Africa, also romanized as khamsa
- Al Khamsa, a bloodline for Arabian horses that traces back to five mares
- Al Khamsa (organization), a nonprofit organization in the United States that supports the breeding of Al Khamsa bloodline horses
- Khamseh, a tribal people of Iran
- Khamsa (film), a 2008 film
- Khamsa of Nizami (British Library, Or. 12208), the manuscript of the five poems of Nezami Ganjavi
- Melikdoms of Karabakh, also known as Khamsa, the five Armenian Melikdoms of Karabakh, from the Middle Ages to the Early Modern Age.
- Hamsa (disambiguation)
- Khansa (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khamsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.