From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Kahn.
|Look up khan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khan or KHAN may refer to:
- Genghis Khan
- Khagan, the royal title of the ruler of the Mongol Empire
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Turkic and Mongolian languages and also used by Persians, Azeris, Afghans/Pashtuns
- Khan (surname), a family name
- a caravanserai (roadside inn for caravans)
- Khan River, an ephemeral river in Namibia
- Kahn-e Pain, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Khan-e Sadr, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
- Administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan Academy, a non-for-profit educational organization
- State Oil Co. v. Khan, a 1997 U.S. Supreme Court decision in antitrust law, often referred to just as Khan.
- Khan (band), an English progressive rock band in the 70s
- List of Marvel Comics characters: K#Khan, a Marvel Comics character
- The Mandarin (comics), archenemy of Iron Man, whose real name is Khan
- Khan!, a 1975 US television series
- Khan, former ring name of retired professional wrestler Dave Bautista
- Khan Noonien Singh, a character from Star Trek, mostly featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek Into Darkness
- Shere Khan, a royal bengal tiger and antagonist in The Jungle Book
- KHAN (FM), a defunct radio station (99.5 FM) formerly licensed to serve Chugwater, Wyoming, United States
- KBGB, a radio station (105.7 FM) licensed to serve Kensett, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KHAN from 2011 to 2013
- Beg Khan
- Orhan (name)
- Orhan of the Ottoman Empire
- Azmatkhan, the patronymic used by the descendants of Sayyid Abd al-Malik Azmat Khan
- Khanzada Rajputs
- Tian Kehan, title addressed to emperors of China's Tang Dynasty
- Khanate (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
- Caan (disambiguation)
- Han (disambiguation)
- Xan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.