From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Khan (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Kahn.
|Look up khan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khan or KHAN may refer to:
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Turkic and Mongolian languages and used by various ethnicities
- Genghis Khan, founder and emperor of the Mongol Empire
- Khan (surname), a family name.
- Khagan, the royal title of the ruler of the Mongol Empire
In arts and entertainment
- Khan (band), an English progressive rock band in the 70s
- List of Marvel Comics characters: K#Khan, a Marvel Comics character
- Mandarin (comics), archenemy of Iron Man, whose real name is Khan
- Khan!, a 1975 US television series
- Khan, former ring name of retired professional wrestler Dave Bautista
- Khan Noonien Singh, a character from Star Trek, mostly featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek Into Darkness
- Shere Khan, a royal bengal tiger and antagonist in The Jungle Book
- KHAN (FM), a defunct radio station (99.5 FM) formerly licensed to serve Chugwater, Wyoming, United States
- KBGB, a radio station (105.7 FM) licensed to serve Kensett, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KHAN from 2011 to 2013
- Administrative divisions of Cambodia, specifically the districts of Phnom Penh
- Turko-Mongolian name of a Caravanserai, a roadside inn for caravans
- Khan Academy, a non-for-profit educational organization
- Khan River, an ephemeral river in Namibia
- an alternative name of the Kahn River in India
- State Oil Co. v. Khan, a 1997 U.S. Supreme Court decision in antitrust law, often referred to as Khan
- Beg Khan (disambiguation)
- Khanate (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
- Caan (disambiguation)
- Han (disambiguation)
- Xan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.