Khan Chittenden (born 1983 in New Zealand) is a New Zealand-born Australian actor.
Chittenden was born in New Zealand and moved at age 11 to Perth, Western Australia. He graduated from WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts) and landed his first major part as Dean "Edge" Edgely in the television series Blue Water High. Khan shot numerous commercials and has done much voiceover work for W.A. based agencies Brainestorm and DoubleDragon – as well as appearing in a couple of short films.
Following Blue Water High, Khan signed on for the Foxtel TV series Dangerous and was cast in the globally successful indie film Clubland (USA title: Introducing the Dwights). The success of this film landed him his first US based film role in Endless Bummer. He has since also appeared on the stage at His Majesty's Theatre in Perth for Perth Theatre Company's production of Peter Shaffer's Equus.
- Home and Away (2014) TV
- Canopy (2013)
- National Lampoon Presents: Surf Party, Film (2013)
- Paper Giants: Magazine Wars (2013) TV Mini Series
- Underbelly: Razor (2011) TV
- Needle (2010)
- Sisters of War (2010) TV
- I Am You (2009)
- Packed to the Rafters (2008) TV
- In Her Skin (2009)
- Endless Bummer (2008)
- West (2007)
- Clubland (2007) (USA Title: Introducing the Dwights)
- Dangerous (2007) TV
- Wobbegong (2006)
- The Caterpillar Wish (2006)
- The Alice (2005) TV
- Blue Water High (2005, 2006) TV
- The Gift (1997) TV
- In Her Skin (2006)
- Cacetta, Wendy (18 August 2007). "Khan cracks Hollywood". Sunday Times (Perth).
- Colbert, Mary (5 June 2007). "Emma and Khan's big break". Sunday Times (Perth).
- Molitorisz, Sacha (11 May 2005). "Roller coasters". Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Dangerous liaisons". Courier Mail. 14 June 2007.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Byrnes, Paul (23 June 2007). "Clubland (review)". Sydney Morning Herald.
- "EQUUS Comes To His Majesty's Theatre 9/15 Thru 9/26". Broadway World. 14 July 2009.
|This article about an Australian film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|