|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||649|
|Running time||approx. 45 minutes|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||1993 –|
8 September 2012
The first episode of the show was hosted by Harpal Singh Sokhi. The later episodes were hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor. Occasionally, Chef Kapoor brings in various celebrity guests and viewer recipes are also displayed. Over the years, Chef Kapoor has been more conscious and concerned about food-related diseases and has been cooking low-fat and healthy meals.
- "Chef Celebre". The Indian Express. 5 March 1999. Retrieved 12 July 2010.
- "Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi". Food Food. Retrieved 2015-08-04.
- Amrita Madhukalya (2014-06-29). "Dash of cheer". DNA.
- Walia, Rashi (22 May 2015). "Famous faces of cookery shows on television". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- The Top Chef for India’s Real Housewives by Miranda Kennedy, 29 March 2010.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|