From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up khanda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khanda may refer to:
- Khanda, Jind, a village in Jind district of Haryana, India
- Khanda Kheri, a village in Hansi Tehsil of Hisar district of Haryana, India
- Khanda, Sonipat, a village in Sonepat district of Haryana, India
- Khanda, Agra, a village in Agra district of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Khandas, a small village 34 km from Karjat station in Maharashtra, India
- Khanda (Sikh symbol)
- Khanda (sword)
- Khandas or chapters which divides the Hindu texts written in Sanskrit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.