|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Khant is a small noted village in the Khamanon tehsil of Fatehgarh Sahib district in Punjab, India. Maanpur is just 0.6 km away in the east so they often called Khant Maanpur, together. A noted Punjabi singer-songwriter and actor, Babbu Maan, belongs to the village.
Khant is approximately centered at  on the Ludhiana-Chandigarh highway no. 95. Morinda (Rupnagar district) is the nearest city. The tehsil main town and the nearest police station, Khamanon, is just 8 km away in the west. Prem Pura, Kajauli, Panecha and Pohlo Majra are the surrounding villages.,
- "Speeding car mows down two persons". News in English. Khant (Fatehgarh Sahib). The Tribune. July 10, 2010. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- "Khant". OneFiveNine.com. Retrieved July 19, 2012. External link in
- "ਬੱਬੂ ਮਾਨ ਦੀ ਫਿਲਮ ਹੀਰੋ ਹਿਟਲਰ ਇਨ ਲਵ" 18 ਨੂੰ ਰਿਲੀਜ਼ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ". News in Punjabi. Daily Ajit. November 17, 2011. Archived from the original on January 22, 2012. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- Google Maps
- "ਸਕੌਡਾ ਨੇ ਪਹਿਰਾ ਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਦੋ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਾਨ ਲਈ". News in Punjabi. Punjabi Tribune. July 10, 2010. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- "ਟਰੱਕ ਤੇ ਬੱਸ 'ਚ ਟੱਕਰ, 3 ਜ਼ਖ਼ਮੀ". News in Punjabi. Jag Bani. January 28. Retrieved July 19, 2012. Check date values in: