Khao Yai (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khao Yai may also refer to:
- Khao Yai District, a former name of Pak Phli District, Thailand
- Khao Yai Subdistrict in Ao Luek District, Krabi Province
- Khao Yai Subdistrict in Cha-am District, Phetchaburi Province
- Khao Yai is a name shared by several mountains in the Tenasserim Hills
- Khao Yai, Ratchaburi, a-1,050-m high mountain in Ratchaburi Province
- Khao Yai, Sangkhla Buri, an 805-m-high mountain in Sangkhla Buri District, Kanchanaburi Province
- Khao Yai, Thong Pha Phum, a 1,025-m-high mountain in Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi Province
- Khao Yai, Thap Sakae, a 919-m-high mountain in Thap Sakae District, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.